"Dermatology outpatient appointment"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

I had a 4pm appointment at dermatology outpatients on 1/7/15. I gave myself plenty of time in case I had problems parking, but there where spaces available very near the outpatient department. Was greeted by 2 very nice receptionists, given a form to fill in and waited my turn. Was seen by the doctor and nurse before my appointment time. Both clinicians very professional, with good people skills.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It was extremely pleasing to hear of your experience when you recently attended the dermatology clinic. Your kind comments have been shared with the clinicans and managers in the dermatology department.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience. It was extremely pleasing to hear that not only was the care provided of the standard we aim to offer all our patients, but also that the standard of communication you received was good. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with staff in the dermatology unit.