"Fantastic. In everyday.."

About: Wrightington Hospital

I bein coming to this hospital now for 18 years in this time I had 5 thp revisions.. 1. The consultant and team are fantastic. Great consultant.. Always reassure me on every operation I have ever had.. And I'm still in this hospital now hoping to go home tomorrow..after have my 7 review and long operation with great outcome..fingers crossed.. The staff on ward 5 are amazing kind.. Helpfully.. Never sit down.. Always there for u.. Look after there patients.. The hospital secretary and outpatient admissions always being excellent in corporate in everything u need to no.. Food well best hospital food I ever had.. And very clean tidy.. I think a few other hospital should come and learn from this one.. I like to say big thanku to u all..for u politeness and understanding...

Response from Susan Heighway, Patient Relations / PALS Manager , Patient Relations / PALS, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your posting regarding your admission and stay on Ward 5 at Wrightington Hospital. It will be a pleasure to forward your comments to the Head of Nursing, General Manager, and Medical Director for Specialist Services, and Facilities Manager for the Trust who will share your posting with all the staff concerned. May I take this opportunity to pass on our best wishes for a continued recovery.