"Amazing staff"

About: Royal Lancaster Infirmary

The NHS & RLI rarely gets praised for all the hard work & dedication they give to patients. I had 1st hand experience at the weekend of this when my 3yr old accidentally tipped our 5wk old baby out of the pram landed on her head on concrete & unresponsive for 10mins. We called an ambulance straight away who arrived within 10mins, the paramedics were just amazing, calm, professional, friendly, caring & made me feel at ease. They explained everything they were doing as the went along & were just brilliant. The staff at A&E then children's ward were also brilliant. All the staff i came across from the clinical workers to consultants treated us well with dignity & professionalism & I couldn't be more greatful. I couldn't fault anyone or the NHS for the service we received & can't praise the staff enough for all their hard work. 10/10 guys!

Response from Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Thank you Laura for posting a comment on our services at the Royal Lancaster Infirmary. We have passed on your kind comments to the staff involved in your daughter's care. Many thanks again and best wishes!