"Outstanding"

About: North Middlesex Hospital

Was taken to north mid yesterday with breathing difficultly 26/06. I was seen promptly and effiencitly. The whole time i was informed of what was being done and why. Your staff were kind and very caring. There was no hanging around , no just left wondering what was going on at anytime. First i was in ressus then moved to a different area. When i was told by my doctor i was going to hospital I demanded this hospital and i had previously been to Barnet and no word of a lie it was the worse experience i had every encountered in my life. This was my second time here and on both times was well looked after. My only wish would be was that i could give more more stars. Thank you to all the staff that treated and cared for me. You are a credit to North Mid.

Response from North Middlesex Hospital

Thanks very much for your comments. The A&E staff will be delighted to receive such praise. Usually patients who are happy with our service are the silent majority. Thank you. I am the A&E service manager, gcarter-sandy@nhs.net and will share your comments with the team.