"Excellent care and professionalism."

About: St Richard's Hospital

Got admitted on the a m u ward as an emergency whilst visiting goodwood. I had chest pains and tacycardia with flutter. The team were fantastic . The place was like a private hospital compared to my local one in cornwall which I was admitted to only five months ago with the same problem.spotlessly clean . staff that cared sympathetically were caring ,helpfull and at times made you smile which is a godsend when you feel unwell. a tea staff that seemed to be doing constant laps of the building and doctors that bent over backwards so that I didn't miss any more of my holiday than I needed to , but still making sure I had the utmost care. I can't believe I went in at six one evening and had tests ecg's heart monitoring blood tests and a heart procedure echo cardiagram and was out again by six the next evening feeling 100 percent. If only all hospitals were this good!

Response from St Richard's Hospital

It was wonderful to read of your experience here at St Richard's and we are delighted that you felt well cared for and were discharged quickly, feeling better, and able to enjoy the rest of your holiday here in West Sussex.

Thank you very much.