"customer service free zone"

About: Royal Liverpool University Dental Hospital

I had a tooth extracted by a student and tutor . They failed to anaesthetize properly so when they tried to the pull the tooth I felt a wall of pain and did an involuntary jump. The apology I expected never came just a condescending telling off by the tutor not to move . They tried again i felt the same pain and jumped again. I was threaten with cancellation of the procedure. They then tried a different anaesthetic and pulled the tooth. The arrogance and contempt shown to me when I complained about their mishandling of my procedure was shocking . I hope this isn't indicative of all the staff.

Response from Royal Liverpool University Dental Hospital

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear that you didn’t have a good experience in our Dental Hospital. We would like to find out more from you so we can investigate your concerns properly. If you would like to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS), they will be able to help. You can contact them by phoning 0151706 4903/2265, via complaints@rlbuht.nhs.uk or typetalk 18001 0151 706 4903/2265.