"I find him conscientious and caring Doctor"

About: Queen's Medical Centre / Accident and emergency

I have been quiet a few times to main A&E department, as usual painkillers and to be sent home.

But the minute Mr Ramzi Freij spotted me, he could appreciate what I was going through. He immediately to action, by undergoing an MRI scan, admission to manage my excruciating pain.

I would like to Nominate him for the highest honour list award for being so caring, quick management and prompt action to release me out my miseries. I find him conscientious and caring Doctor, who deserves to be appreciated by your trust.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Hi, and thanks for taking time to leave this lovely feedback. It’s great to hear Mr Freij was so caring and understanding. We have shared your feedback with him and with the team in A&E.

It’s interesting you mention you would like to nominate him as our staff awards are presently open for nominations. If you would like to do so, you can nominate Mr Freij via our website (your nomination would fall under the Acute Medicine Directorate category): http://www.nuh.nhs.uk/nuhonours/submit-your-nomination/

Kind regards,