"cancer treatment and care"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

excellent place ( rosemere cancer centre ) .really well looked after, from the person who offered me a coffee when i walked in, from the nurses, admin staff, to when i walk out chatting with my trial nurse. always have a good chat with my consultant ,together we go through my blood results which they have on screen and talk about what's next. I also have complimentary therapy which really helps 9 out of 10........waiting times have improved..but still room for improvement

Thank you for providing your experience and for the kind comments made about the care you received from staff in the Rosemere Centre. We appreciate that our patients do, on occasions have to wait longer than we would want them to when attending for appointments and are working to reduce those waiting times.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It was extremely pleasing to hear that the care you received was of the high standard our staff aim to offer all our patients. We are working hard to ensure that our patients are seen in a timely manner when attending for appointments and it was good to hear that you noted improvements in that area.