"Extremely grateful"

About: Good Hope Hospital / Trauma & orthopaedics

(as a parent/guardian),

I visited the paediatric A and E yesterday with my son who had burnt his hand at school. The nurse who looked after him was patient, efficient and cheered him up with her great sense of humour. The doctor was also brilliant and I am extremely grateful for the treatment my son received.

Dear KateEver

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience at Good Hope Hospital Accident and Emergency Department with your son.

I am pleased to learn that you found the nurse who treated him patient and efficient, and also the doctor.

Our staff in the Emergency Department work very hard in often difficult circumstances and often an appropriate sense of humour is vital!

I will ensure that your kind comments are forwarded to Sarah Faulkner Operations Manager for Unplanned Care, Dr Ola Erinfolami Clinical Director for Emergency Services, and also to Dr Arne Rose Associate Medical Director for Good Hope Hospital, who will ensure your feedback is communicated to the whole team.

I sincerely hope that your son is recovering well and once again thank you for providing your comments, patient feedback is extremely important to us.

With kind regards