"Not Impressed"

About: Queen Charlotte's Hospital

This was my first appointment in QC, due to Ealing maternity closure I was refer to QC. I had to wait 1 hr 30 Mins to see midwife for first appointment. I have been told they are very busy. Why enough resources are not put in QC before closing Ealing? I have been asked to book other next antenatal appointment with GP, which my GP always avoid. my GP always refer me to midwife. It seems like a big gap in communication between GP and QC Midwife team. I fells let down by this. My main problem seems QC has not given enough resources to handle extra pressure from Ealing. Very disappointing. I am really worried now about having my baby here.

Response from Queen Charlotte's Hospital

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust is very concerned to read of your experience and we sincerely apologise for the distress you are feeling. Please contact our PALS service pals@imperial.nhs.uk to provide your name and contact details so that a senior midwife can speak with you to address your concerns and ensure that you feel cared for at such at important time.