"Radiology"

About: Bishop Auckland Hospital

I want to thank all the Staff on Ward 5 and in the Radiology Department today for their kindness to me in a very stressful situation. All of the amazing staff made themselves available to listen to my fears and to reassure me. A very special thanks to the doctor for their kindness and understanding and for helping me to make a very difficult decision. I am grateful to the whole team. Thanks.

Response from Bishop Auckland Hospital

Dear Mrs Milmore Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to Bishop Auckland Hospital and in particular the Radiology department. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the Manager to pass onto the staff on your behalf. I know they will be encouraged by your positive comments. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774