"Kent & Canterbury Dolphin Ward"

About: Kent & Canterbury Hospital / Paediatrics

I was hugely impressed by all the staff at the hospital, you are all doing an amazing job!

The porters were kind and cheerful, nothing seemed too much of an effort, the anaesthetist was lovely and explained everything with care and empathy, the surgical nurse was lovely and got a well deserved hug from my niece who had her squint surgery, but the staff nurse on the the Dolphin Ward was fantastic!

The student was amazing on Dolphin Ward and I'm sure she will go on to have a very successful career in Nursing!

But I was most impressed and could not be most grateful for her kind caring nature, and the support she showed not just to my family but all the families on the Dolphin Ward was Deputy Ward Manager, Tracey Bond. (I so hope I got her name right). Please pass on my thanks to this special lady. Nothing seemed too much troble for her! What an amazing Nurse!

Response from Helen O'Keefe, Acting Deputy Chief Nurse and Deputy Director of Quality, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for your feedback, I am glad you were happy with the care you and your niece received. I will make sure that staff involved receive your feedback which I am sure they will appreciate. I do hope your niece is recovering well.

Response from Kent & Canterbury Hospital

Thank you very much for your lovely comments about the nurses who treated you recently. We'll make sure that Tracey sees your kind feedback. I hope that your niece's procedure was entirely successful and that she recovered well.