"22-06-2015. My 1 day stay in EDGH Dental dept"

About: Eastbourne District General Hospital

I would just like to express how well I was treated for my hospital stay. From the Locum Consultant to all the Nursing staff, I can only describe my experience as highly professional and outstanding!. Having to have several teeth, including a Wisdom tooth removed, the care and treatment was first class! Expecting to have some soreness and aching afterwards, I cannot believe how little I have had, in fact, I have had more pain when just having 1 tooth out at the dentists! So in summing up, I would thoroughly recommend the department to anybody, and a very big thank you to all concerned.

Response from Eastbourne District General Hospital

Thank you for recommending the Dentistry and Orthodontics Service at Eastbourne DGH. We are pleased to hear that you found staff 'highly professional and outstanding'. It's always lovely for staff to receive such positive feedback, as it reflects their dedication and commitment to providing high quality care. It was kind of you to take the time to provide feedback, we shall ensure that your posting is shared with staff, and we hope that you are making a good recovery from your surgery.