"Nerosurgery"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

I was taking in to hospital on the 10 of December 2014 and these people saved my life they made it so I could see my 5 beautiful children again, they do the most amazing job ever and I can not thank them enough for what they have done for me they are worth there weight in gold. I will never be able to repay them but me and my son are doing a charity football day next year and all the money we raise will be going straight to them as every single one of them dersive this. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback about our teams. It’s great to know how our staff have inspired you to organise a charity event. I would like to share your comments with the teams to whom your feedback refer, and would therefore be really grateful if you could get in touch to let us know which ward this is. If you would like to get in touch you can do so by calling 0115 9249924 ext. 67184 or by emailing NUHcommunications@nuh.nhs.uk.

Kind regards,

Sue Arnold.

Matron, MSKN.

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

Thank you so much for your wonderful about our teams. It’s great to know how our staff have inspired you to organise a charity event. I would like to share your comments with the teams to whom your feedback refer, and would therefore be really grateful if you could get in touch to let us know which ward this is. If you would like to get in touch you can do so by calling 0115 9249924 ext. 67184 or by emailing NUHcommunications@nuh.nhs.uk. Also, you might like to know that our staff awards are open for nominations. In light of your experience you might want to nominate a staff member or staff team (this would fall under the MSKN directorate category). Should you wish to nominate, you can do so at http://www.nuh.nhs.uk/nuhonours/submit-your-nomination/ Kind regards, Sue Arnold. Matron, MSKN.