"My son's consultation & treatment"

About: Royal Stoke University Hospital / Paediatrics Shropshire and Staffordshire

(as a parent/guardian),

My 14 year old son had heart palpitations and was seen by Dr. Sahada who requested an ECG there & then & following the results, sent us to the childrens assesment when he was closely monitered & kept in overnight.

She was extremely thorough, very professional & polite throughout and couldnt have been more helpful. She also took the time to listen to what he had to say & took him at his word.

I wouldnt hesitate to recommend this GP and am very grateful to her for her prompt actions.

Response from Thomas Harrison, Website and Communications Officer, Communications, University Hospitals of North Midlands

Dear AnnF

Thank you for your positive comments regarding the treatment your son received at Royal Stoke University Hospital recently.

We appreciate you taking the time to give feedback and are very pleased that you were satisfied with the care your son received.

We will ensure your comments are forwarded to Dr Sahada and the wider children’s team.