"Very impressed and grateful for the care I have received"

About: Elite Care (Scotland) Ltd

(as a service user),

I have been having a care package from this care agency for a while now. It started off with one day only with a carer that I found it difficult to engage with. The agency changed the carers coming in and since then they have all been very good. One in particular who has now retired was an “angel”. The chats that I have with the carers are really useful and we get on very well.

Susan the manageress really knows her stuff. She interviewed me at the beginning and I had a lot of confidence in her delivering a care package that met my needs. What feels really important is that she knows that needs change over time and she is prepared to be flexible.

So far very impressed and grateful for the care I have received.

Response from George Lang, Head of Services, Head Office, Elite Care (Scotland) Ltd

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience of Elite Care with Care Opinion and the wider community. It is encouraging to see that we were responsive in addressing your initial problem around the staff and that you now have workers that are engaging positively with you.

The Fife branch as a whole will be pleased that they are managing to meet your needs effectively and I hope that if you have any concerns in the future you will bring these to the attention of the Fife manager.