"Above and Beyond"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

My wife went for a pre operative appointment prior to Hip Replacement surgery. There were problems at the appointment and the Sister went out of their way to resolve these problems. The appointment was a morning one and the Sister who was off duty that afternoon stayed in work to speak to my wife after her appointment at the Hip School. I would like to thank them for all the effort they put in on my wife's behalf.

Response from Marion Brown, Head of Complaints and Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS), Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Marion

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your wife's experience at the Orthopaedic Unit recently. I'm delighted to hear that she had such good care and will pass your comments to the Team who will appreciate receiving such positive feedback. I hope your wife is recovering well and should you have any further comments or concerns then please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on email: PHT.PALS@porthosp.nhs.uk or tel 0800 917 6039. Kind Regards.