"Thank you for overall service"

About: John Radcliffe Hospital

I am writing to share my experience I had while visiting my dad in room 13. My father was admitted to the Hospital and due to unpreventable circumstances his stay was prolonged. I felt that the nursing team gave my father their full attention and care despite being busy all the time. I found they were always very professional, cheerful and very considerate. They were very obliging and patient when I would call couple of time to enquire about my dad. This shows your great leadership skills in running a professional team. It will not be fair to name few people as everyone was superb. The consultant and their team were excellent, they handled the case very efficiently and professionally. I would also like to thank the Occupational Therapist and speech therapist, everyone was great. Once again Thank you! to you and your team.

Response from John Radcliffe Hospital

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. It is always lovely to hear from a member of someone's family that they were happy with the way their relative was cared for. As you say, nursing staff are kept very busy, yet they strive to still provide individual and compassionate care. Your kind comments will be passed on. We hope your father is making a full recovery.