"First class"

About: Blackpool Victoria Hospital / Accident and emergency

Have been taken into a and e on many occasions, last week being the latest visit. have nothing but praise for the staff from reception to triage to doctors. a clear indication is given on waiting time and when I was seen firstly by a nurse ( maria) and then a doctor( declan), I was given excellent treatment and given follow up details. very reassuring and the service I have received at the vic on many occasions has been first class.

fed up of our hospital a and e units getting moaned at. a very difficult environment busy and with certain awkward people has in my experience always been exceptional. my hospital is first class and I always feel reassured after being seen. am under a few consultants and have always had things explained and acted on. the vic is an. outstanding hospital with a and e excelling.

Response from Andrew Heath, Lead in Patient Experience & Engagement, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your wonderful comments about your recent visit to the Accident and Emergency Department. I am pleased that your experience was a positive one and that you were kept informed of your progress. I will share your experience with the A&E department who I know will be delighted to receive such positive feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to comment.