"Amazing seamless care for my toddler"

About: John Radcliffe Hospital

After three days of the wait and see approach with sensible advice from my GP surgery I finally took the plunge and visited A and E with my 16 month old (dreading wasting time- theirs and ours). But I had hardly sat down when we were seen. Each part of the service was swift, professional and kind to him and me. I am so glad I went and the problem was sorted- next time I will definitely attend A and E more readily and trust my gut instincts. Our family would like to pass on huge thanks and congratulations on a fabulous service to all at the children's A and E department. (only downside to the swift journey through the department was that my son didn't get to enjoy the toys or beautiful fish tank!!) Ditto to the trauma department which we visited the next day.

Response from John Radcliffe Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give this lovely feedback. We are glad you trusted your instincts are it proved the right thing to do. We are very happy to hear that your time in the children's A and E department was short and that the staff were attentive and caring. Your comments will be passed on and we hope your son is doing well.