"Rather a long wait but excellent service"

About: Culm Valley Integrated Centre for Health / Physiotherapy Service

Rather a long wait but excellent service. Time taken with recognition of intelligence, through + considered advice given

Dear Patient

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on the website.

Firstly I would like to apologise that you had a long wait for your treatment, however I am very pleased that you found the treatment and advice very helpful.

I have forwarded on your feedback to the service manager, where I know they will be very well recieved.

Many thanks

Response from Peter Brain, Volunteer, Healthwatch Devon

Dear 'Note437'

The comments and responses on the web-site of Patient Opinion are shared with us at Healthwatch.

Thank you for responding to what eventually was a satisfactory experience for you.

More generally we are building a picture of the provision of services in Devon and these comments should help the NHS and other providers develop and improve their services.

If you wish to discuss any health or social care issues with us in confidence, including seeking advice or information about services, please call 0800 520 0640, or email info@healthwatchdevon.co.uk or go on-line to www.healthwatchdevon.co.uk.

Yours sincerely

Peter Brain

Healthwatch Devon is the consumer champion for Health and Social Care in Devon.