"Treated as an individual"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital / General surgery

Had my gall bladder out last Saturday and discharged Sunday afternoon. Nursing care was excellent as I was treated as an individual, my needs were met in a timely fashion and nothing was ever too much trouble. Thank you to all the staff on Rawcliffe ward last weekend as they helped me through a time I was feeling very vulnerable.

Only comments I would make are that as I was last on list it would have been good to advise me so could have had some water in the morning as post surgery dehydration was unpleasant specially as found it difficult to drink after to rehydrate. Also hospital food did not readily accommodate post surgery low fat diet.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please be assured that your feedback and constructive comments have been shared with the relevant staff.

• Cat1953 thinks this response is helpful

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. Your kind comments and constructive feedback has been shared with the relevant managers.

• Cat1953 thinks this response is helpful