"Some faults but generally alright."

I was recalled to is hospital having been at a private one for 2 weeks so spent about one and a half weeks at Becklin. I've heard many people complain at this saying how bad it is but I did certianly find it beneficial. They're are some very ill people there but I was never led to not feeling safe or anything. Staff were helpful when they weren't busy... It is very hospital like as in staff wearing uniforms etc. Food was rubbish....cbut I guess it would be! The therapy department was brilliant! A ole seepage department for it including a kitchen relaxation art music a gym and much more. Obviously hospital isn't a great place to be but if you need that sort of care it's an alright place.

Response from Clare Blackburn, PALS, Complaints & Claims Manager, Leeds and York NHS Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Anonymous

Thank you very much for the lovely feedback you have given to the Becklin Centre in Leeds.

All of the staff work very hard to provide good care for all that use our services and I’m really pleased you found your time with the service so helpful. I will pass on your positive comments to all the staff concerned.

Thank you once again and I’d like to wish you all the best in your recovery.

Kind regards,