About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / CHLASP Sexual Health Outreach, Education and Training

Sue visited the centre again and I got more condoms off her and she told me about if a condom splits what I need to do.

Response from Michelle Briggs, Specialist Sexual Health Trainer, Sexual Health Outreach Team, Locala Community Partnerships

Now then 'Yorkshire Lad' - thank you from all of us at CHLASP! for taking the time to post your comments about your experience with our Outreach Time. Sue really enjoys going out and visiting young people in the workplace/college and it's really good to know that this approach suits you.

I'm so pleased that you got the information about what to do when a condom splits - this is so important. If you need to find out what clinics are open and when, then check out our website - http://www.locala.org.uk/your-healthcare/contraception-and-sexual-health/

If you need any further help or support outside of term time, you can contact our office on 01484 481030

Thanks again for your comments from all of us at CHLASP! Sexual Health Outreach, Education and Training Team