"Chlamydia screening at college"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / CHLASP Sexual Health Outreach, Education and Training

At college, I have taken a screening. I was given very good information about what could happen if I was to have chlamydia and different ways it can be contracted

Response from Michelle Briggs, Specialist Sexual Health Trainer, Sexual Health Outreach Team, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi 'BillyBob' - thank you for your feedback, I will make sure I pass on your comments to our Sexual Health Outreach Team - they will be really pleased to know you had a positive experience.

I'm so glad you went away feeling more informed about Chlamydia and how it is spread and how important it is to get tested. Getting tested for chlamydia is so easy and makes such good sense - we recommend getting tested at least once a year or every time you change partners and you can do it in person at sexual health clinics (see our website for addresses and opening times - http://www.locala.org.uk/your-healthcare/contraception-and-sexual-health/ ) or even email, text or telephone for a testing kit to do at home:

Ring us - 01484 481030

Email us- chlamydia.screening@locala.org.uk

Text us - 81025 and put 'Chlasp' then your name, address and postcode

Or visit http://www.locala.org.uk/your-healthcare/chlamydia-screening-programme/ to request a kit online.

Thanks again for your comments from all of us at CHLASP! Sexual Health Outreach, Education and Training Team