"I used Elite Care services for a while"

About: Elite Care (Scotland) Ltd

(as a service user),

I used Elite Care services for a while but stopped a few months ago as I was dissatisfied with the haphazard way in which they operated. I have nothing against the girls who came, they were lovely.

Response from George Lang, Head of Services, Head Office, Elite Care (Scotland) Ltd

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Elite Care with Care opinion and the wider community. It would be easy to shy away from direct criticism but hopefully we can take the unfortunate experience you have encountered and use it to make improvements. Those that have been following the postings relating to Elite Care on the Care Opinion website will see certain familiarities in what you have described. Good support from the carers attending let down by an at times less than efficient office service.

I have been aware for some time of the failings that have in the past let us down badly, poor communication being the main area of concern. This is something that we are working hard to address and although in your own situation it may be too late I would ask anyone experiencing something similar to contact their local branch and speak directly to the branch manager, they will take any concern raised very seriously. Alternately anyone is free to contact me directly on 01334 472834 or 07713 374709 to discuss any concern they may have.