"Fully informed the whole time"

About: Heartlands Hospital / Accident and emergency

I recently took my aged parents to Heartlands hospital, Birmingham A&E, from the time of arrival we were treated extremely kindly and with respect. Due to the reason we were attending we were there quite a long time but we were kept fully informed the whole time and never felt forgotten or neglected. Tea was offered to us all on a regular basis which was very much appreciated. A big thank you and whilst I cannot fault the service I hope not to see you soon 😃

Dear Mrs H

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback following your recent visit to Accident and Emergency Department with your elderly parents.

I am sorry about the waiting time, this is sometimes unavoidable although the staff do their very best in often difficult circumstances.

I am very pleased to learn that despite the wait, you and your parents felt fully informed and were offered tea on a regular basis!

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. Our staff in Accident and Emergency work very hard to promote a positive patient experience, often working in difficult circumstances and I am sure that your feedback will be greatly appreciated. I will forward it to Dr Ola Erinfolami Clinical Director for Emergency Services, and Hilary Clemson Matron for the Emergency Department who will be thrilled to read you comments.

I hope this is acceptable.

Kind Regards