About: Heartlands Hospital

Not actually a walk in centre at all despite coming up as such on an online search! Badger unit which u have to call and book an appointment - thats why im not seeing my gp as im afraid illness doesnt always come with a prewarning! Was spoken to like I was an idiot by staff on duty so not impressed at all. A total waste of time- off to solihull to see If I have more luck there!

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Badger Unit which is based in the Fracture Clinic at Heartlands Hospital during out of hours.

I am sorry that you were you found incorrect information in your online search and would like to advise you that the nearest Walk In Centre is a nurse-led unit based at:

Washwood Heath Urgent Care Centre

Washwood Heath Health and Wellbeing Centre

Clodeshall Road

Saltley B8 3SN

Tel: 0121 322 4310

Opening times

9am to 8.30pm Monday to Sunday

(open bank holidays and weekends except Christmas Day)

Unfortunately, although the Badger Clinic is based at Heartlands Hospital, it is not a service that is provided or administered by the trust, but by an independent organisation.

Their contact details are as follows:

Badger GP Services

Quality and Compliance Department

Badger Group

121 Glover Street

Birmingham B9 4EY

Tel: 01217662170

email: qualityandcompliance@badger.nhs.uk

I am sorry that I am unable to be more helpful, and I sincerely hope that you did manage to locate a doctor that could help you.

I hope this information is helpful and please contact me if I can be of any other assistance.

email: marie.helebert@heartofengland.nhs.uk or Tel: 0121 424 0808