"Caring, humane, effective - wonderful people"

About: University Hospital (Coventry)

I would just like to thank and praise everyone I came into contact with when I was recently rushed to Coventry University Hospital with an excruiatingly painful kidney stone episode. From the paramedics to the nurses, doctors and everyone else I came into contact with, I was treated with care, dignity, efficiency and a real sense that I mattered as a person. I cannot express my grateful thanks enough. You are all superstars. Thank you.

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience of the Accident and Emergency department at University Hospital in June 2015. I am delighted to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. It’s reassuring to read how every member of staff you came into contact with treated you with care, dignity and efficiency. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Communications Team University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust Telephone: 0800 028 4203