"Oustanding"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Attended Chorley A & E on 7th April 2015 after suffering a fall and injuring my neck. Although I was there from 1015 to 1830 hours I was afforded a most thorough physical and neurological examination including two CT scans and MRI scan. Throughout my stay I was kept informed of the progress of my case in a professional and pleasant manner. Nothing appeared too much trouble for the doctor and staff. Obviously there were other patients being attended to at the same time but I never felt 'neglected'. I could not have asked for better treatment.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience when you attended the Emergency Department at Chorley Hospital. It was extremely pleasing to hear that the care you were given and the communication you received was of the standard we aim to offer all our patients. Please be assured that your kind comments have been forwarded to senior managers in the department to share with their staff.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

THank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience. It's always extremely pleasing to hear that the care provided was of the high standard we aim to offer all our patients. Please be assured that your feedback has been shared with staff in the Emergency Department.