"Disappointed!!"

About: East Surrey Hospital

Lack of communication between professionals. Different plans per different dr/consultant. Patients Own opinions and views not taken into consideration. Answers to questions that were not even asked during review get written in your notes!!! They make you feel like you are a burden on them. No compassion shown. On the otherhand The Nurses/midwives and students on rusper ward are absolutely lovely really can't fault them. each and every single one make you feel like a person not a statistic in a bed. They really make you feel 'cared' for.

Response from Cathy White, Patient Experience Lead, Patient Experience Team, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous,

I would like to be able to put you in contact with a member of staff who can help to resolve the concerns you have raised in your feedback. To do this could you please contact me on the email below.

Kind regards,

Cathy White

Patient Experience Team

My apologies for not including my email!

It is: cathy.white@sash.nhs.uk

Kind regards,

Cathy

Response from Lizzie Hamilton, Consultant Midwife & Supervisor of Midwives, Maternity, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Hi there

BW

Lizzie Hamilton Consultant Midwife

lizzie.hamilton@sash.nhs.uk

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Hi there I would very much like to discuss your concerns with your care. My email address is the best initial point of contact. Please don't hesitate to contact me with your contact details and then I can arrange a covenient time to talk. Best wishes, Lizzie Hamilton Consultant Midwife lizzie.hamilton@sash.nhs.uk