"a joke"

About: Christchurch Hospital

have found on numerous occasions they were unhelpfull refusing to honestly answer questions and on seeing same person twice was given contradictory information within 1 week and to be made to feel it was all my fault i brought this all on myself was most disgusting how can they be allowed to get away with this i guess ultimatly we are just numbers that earn their sallary each months not patients that need treatment and surprisingly enough was treated the same way 15 years ago when i was there with the same problems is that what they call progress?

Response from Sue Mellor, Patient Experience Lead, Royal Bournemouth & Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Anonymous

I am very sorry to hear about your experience at Christchurch Hospital. It would help us greatly to have more information to enable us to look into this matter as Christchurch Hospital has many different clinics and departments based there. Our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALs) can be contacted on 01202 704886 if you are happy to make contact. I sincerely apologise for the way you felt treated during your visits. Regards Sue Mellor Head of Patient Engagement

Dear Anonymous

Thank you for contacting the Patient Advice and Liaison Service on the 22nd June 2015 after you had left comments via the NHS Choices Website. As a Trust we take all patient concerns seriously and therefore wanted to know more of the experience you had whilst visiting the hospital. I am very sorry that the experience you had both in Rheumatology and the back pain clinic did not meet your expectations. We hope that you have now received the letter from the Specialty Matron and that it fully addresses the issues you raised.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you require a further response.

Regards