"accident emergency"

About: William Harvey Hospital

I was taken ill at 11pm my husband called an ambulance and they was here in about 10 mins they assessed me gave me pain killers and other medication, I was then taken to William Harvey Hospital from Faversham. I am 67 years old I was treated with courtesy throughout the whole stay there and told everything that was going on and what was going to happen staff nurses (introduced themselves straight away and was told to ask if i needed help) I arrived at the hospital 1.30 am and was treated and home by 5.30am feeling so much better after my illness. All I can say is Thank You to all including The ambulance staff and hospital staff including X-Ray dept. I have no complaint whatsoever, thank you William Harvey Hospital.

Response from Sally Smith, Chief Nurse and Director Of Quality, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for taking the trouble to give us this lovely feedback. I am so pleased to hear that you were treated well and with care and compassion. I do hope you continue to recover well. Thank you.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

I am sure that you and your husband were very worried when you were taken ill, but I am pleased to note that you were treated by all the members of staff with the kindness and respect that we hope to give all our patients. It is good to hear that you were home by early morning (ready for a good sleep, no doubt!). I hope that you are now fully recovered and enjoy good health.