"Excellent Minor Injuries Unit"

About: Altrincham General Hospital

Not the first time I have used this service for myself or accompanying friends and always been impressed with the set up, but this was the first time in the new building which is a clean, well equipped and designed space. I was initially seen, had X Rays, reassessed and given a plaster cast all very quickly and efficiently. I was given clear and helpful information at every stage from all staff members I interacted with, everyone was very polite, friendly and professional. They arranged a follow up appointment in a really helpful and convenient manner. As an NHS employee myself, I think this an example of a great service that takes pressure off A&E units. I recommend to friends/work colleagues/sport teammates with minor injuries.

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear AJ Dutton,

Thank you for your comments posted on the Patient Opinion website regarding your at the Minor Injuries Unit of the Altrincham General Hospital. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects their hard work and dedication. It was reassuring to hear that you thought that the care and treatment you have received from Altrincham General was quick, efficient, professional, and that staff always kept you informed all throughout your medical care. We can assure you that we have passed on your thoughts to the manager of the unit and the staff involved.

The Patient Experience Team

Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Altrincham General Hospital

Thank you for your comments posted on the NHS Choices website regarding your at the Minor Injuries Unit of the Altrincham General Hospital. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects their hard work and dedication. It was reassuring to hear that you thought that the care and treatment you have received from Altrincham General was quick, efficient, professional, and that staff always kept you informed all throughout your medical care. We can assure you that we have passed on your thoughts to the manager of the unit and the staff involved. The Patient Experience Team Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust