"aarteriography operation"

About: Torbay Hospital

I had a arteriography operation done on the 29 April 2015 and have had the follow up with my consultant today the 8 June 2015 I told them that I wanted to say how pleased I was with the surgeon and their team and wanted to give a acknowledgement for them and the consultant said it would be most beneficial to coment on this site. the operation all went well and I can’t believe the difference it’s made to me from only walking 100 yards to walking normal again. The surgeon was brilliant as I was very nervous and all the way through the operation they told me what was going to be done next and when it hurt they stopped immediately and done some more injection and helped me get through it with the above success I cant praise them enough 5 out of 5 star rateing

Response from Torbay Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments. We are really pleased that the care and treatment you received reached the high standards we constantly strive to achieve and your feedback will be shared with thise concerned. Kind regards South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.

Response from PALS Dept, Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust

We are delighted to read your encouraging comments. Staff appreciate hearing about patients’ positive experiences and your feedback will be shared with those concerned.

Kind regards South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.