"Well looked after"

About: University Hospital (Coventry)

I was sent from A&E to Ward12 then Ward 2. Very well looked after by all staff, Doctors, nurses and the paramedics who took me to the hospital.. Food was very nice. Felt very comfortable with my stay and treatment. I did have to wait awhile in A&E but this was to be expected with so many patients.

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience of Accident and Emergency, Ward 12 and Ward 2 at University Hospital, Coventry in June 2015. I am delighted to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. It’s pleasing to hear you enjoyed the food provided by the hospital and more importantly, that you felt comfortable during your stay and treatment. I shall pass your comments on to the Ward Managers so that they can share your thanks with the teams. I am sorry for your wait whilst accident and emergency. We try and keep waiting times to a minimum and fully appreciate your understanding on the issue. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Communications Team University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust Telephone: 0800 028 4203