"Sucessful cancer treatment"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

I am very impressed with the way my recent cancer was diagnosed and treated. From start to finish, the whole approach of everyone involved was totally professional, while at the same time, friendly and approachable. Thank you to all involved.

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

Hi Mike! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I fully appreciate that your diagnosis must have been a distressing time for you and am pleased that throughout your experience at the Hospital, our staff have remained friendly and approachable as this must have truly supported you through the process. If there is anyone in particular that you would like to personally thank then please write to us at: PHT.Pals@porthosp.nhs.uk and we will happily pass this on for you. With best wishes Leanne, Complaints Officer

Response from Marion Brown, Head of Complaints and Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS), Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Hi Mike

I'm pleased to hear that you have been treated so well, this is just what we want to provide for all of our patients, and it's good of you to take the time to let us know. I will pass your comments to the staff who will be delighted to have such positive feedback.

Should you ever want to give us your views, good or bad, then you can also contact my team at PHT.PALS@porthosp.nhs.uk.

Best wishes