"Truly amazing!"

About: University Hospital (Coventry)

I had my daughter on this ward May 2015 and can't fault it at all. I was originally booked to give birth in the Lucina Birth Centre but due to high blood pressure was told I would have to give birth on the Labour Ward, being a first time mum and having not been able to look around the labour ward like you could the birth centre I was nervous. I had absolutely no reason to be what so ever though, all of the midwifes and staff I came into contact with were lovely and I can't give enough credit to the 2 midwifes that actually delivered my little girl, they were incredible! The care and whole experience was first class and I would highly recommend this hospital and ward.

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience of the Lucina Birth Centre at University Hospital, Coventry. I am delighted to hear that you had a positive experience. It was fantastic to hear that you felt your care and treatment was "first class" and that our staff were friendly and helpful. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Communications Team University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust Telephone: 0800 028 4203