"Really rude midwives"

About: North Manchester General Hospital

I had my little boy here and lots of different times the midwives and their helpers were really rude to me and my boyfriend. My lovely little boy is our first child and I was so nervous. Not long after he was born the midwives threw my boyfriend out and I was left all in my own with a new baby. The staff werent helpful at all and every time I asked for something they told me in a minite. I was waiting for some tablets for ages I asked four times for them so I sent my boyfriend to ask and the member of staff just sighed at him. It took three hours to get them and I was really sore. I wont be going there if I have another baby. I couldnt wait to get home because I stopped asking for help because I was scared someone would moan at me.

Response from North Manchester General Hospital

We are sorry to read your comment regarding your visit to the Maternity unit at North Manchester General Hospital. If you wish to discuss your concerns, please contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 0161 604 5897. We will also forward your comment to the department manager.