"Bunion removal by consultant"

About: Bmi - Shirley Oaks Hospital

I am so pleased with the whole experience at Shirley oaks hospital I feel I have to share it with a review. It started with me turning up for my appointment which was actually the sat after. I asked if I could be seen by someone else so as not to have to return. They said I'd have to wait and the reception staff kindly asked and a consultant agreed to see me. My pre op assessment i was greeted by another kind person I had heart pulse and blood pressure monitors taken swabs for infections and in depth questionnaires making sure the best can be given. I have to share that all the staff in the hospital were amazing and I thank everyone that looked after me for their greater than required by them care I was given. The Consultant has done a fantastic job the before and after pictures of other people's operations I looked at on the internet were no where nearly as great as mine. Least painful than other people's reviews and I was out and about and not taking pain killers after just 4 days. The cosmetic look of both my feet are beautiful and natural looking and would recommend the surgeon to anyone having bunion removal. I had the right one two weeks ago and the left one done today. I went in at 7am and was home by 2.30pm. This is a truly a great surgeon and I'd like to thank them for changing my life and doing such a fantastic job.

Response from Bmi - Shirley Oaks Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. We have passed on your kind comments to the Executive Director of the hospital, who will share them with the rest of the hospital team. He has also asked me to pass on his thanks for your kind words. We are very pleased to hear that your experience with us was a good one.