About: Watford General Hospital

i visited A & E on a Sunday morning and although quiet when I arrived became busier by the minute! I cannot fault any staff member. I was treated very well indeed, with complete professionalism, courtesy, and dignity. The one thing I really noticed was how all staff were working as a team. For example: I spilled over some water from a cup onto the floor. The Dr speedily got some paper and mopped it up (no waiting for a domestic to clean up) then when I was told I could go when I was ready - I asked for my IV to be removed. Very quickly another Dr got the appropriate equipment and speedily removed it - (no delegating to a nurse, and waiting until she/he was free) the communication between the team was also notably excellent. The experience, I can only say, was thorough, kind and caring through out. I would like to say, Well done and keep up the good work!

Response from Watford General Hospital

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience of our service. It is always nice to hear that we are succeeding in providing good communication and care to our patients.