"The staff could not have been better"

About: Ipswich Hospital / Cardiology

Being short of breath I was asked to go Ipswich Hospital to the Heart Clinic, this resulted in me having an angiogram and recommended for stents in the Heart Centre.

All I can say is how good the care and attention I received was. The theatre staff and ward staff could not have been better they deserve praise, they were magnificent. Well done Heath Road.

Response from Dominic Mundy, Patient and Carer Experience Manager, Clinical Directorate, Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust

Good morning Jules,

We are delighted to hear of the excellent quality of care that you recieved from our heart centre, they are all fantastic (we know this but its nice for others to recognise it too)!

I will be sure to send on your feedback to all the staff at the centre, they will be chuffed to bits to hear your story.

We all wish you a speedy recovery and wish you all the very best with any further treatment you have with us here at Ipswich Hospital.

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us your comments.

Take care

Dominic Mundy

Response from Ipswich Hospital

This is such lovely feedback to receive and thank you so much for taking the time to share it with us. I will make sure all of the staff involved in the Heart Centre know of your praise. Every good wish for the future. Jan Ingle