"Helpful staff"

About: Drumchapel Hospital / Geriatric Assessment

(as a carer),

My aunt is in cumbrae ward and I've seen the comments made here by others, yeah the staff are busy, yeah sometimes you have to wait a few minutes for help but these stories don't reflect the staffs care, dedication, cheerfulness and hard work.

Any time I've had a problem S/N liz has been helpful, provided me with information and all with a smile. These staff are providing care for a group of patients and deserve praise not criticism

Dear mrmcg,

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch to let us know of your experience as a relative of one of our patients. We appreciate all feedback, good and bad, as it all helps us to improve and make sure that we are providing the best possible service to our patients and their families.

I am sure that the staff will also appreciate your kind comments about them, particularly Liz who has been so helpful to you. I will ensure that your comments are passed on to the team.

Best wishes to you and your Aunt,