"A and E department"

About: Royal Bournemouth General Hospital / Accident and emergency South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

Just wanted to say the A and E department and paramedics were fantastic yesterday, my dad had a severe hypo attack and we had to call out a paramedic (Emily). Everyone was friendly, kind, caring and absolutely flawless. We felt truly cared for and the staff are absolutely lovely!

Dear Hones

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope your Dad is feeling much better now.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when they need us most.

I would like to pass your kind comments onto Emily the Paramedic. Would you be able to contact me, laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk or call 01392 453831, at your convenience, with the address that the ambulance attended? This would allow me to identify the staff involved and ensure they are recognised for the care they gave.

Please quote your Patient Opinion user name "Hones" in your contact.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.

Response from Sue Mellor, Patient Experience Lead, Royal Bournemouth & Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Hones

We really appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and reflections on your fathers care. We would like to add to the comments from South Western Ambulance Service with whom we are proud to work in partnership our thanks that you have taken the time to post your feedback.

We really appreiciate all feedback but it is very encouraging for the staff to hear the impact their efforts have. I will ensure that they receive this feedback and they will be delighted and want to thank you too. We always endeavour to provide high quality care and its good to know this time that we have got this right. We would like to wish you and your father well.