"Cardiology Ward 2a"

About: Wycombe Hospital

I was admitted to Ward 2a following a cardiac arrest during a routine knee arthroscopy. I have nothing but praise for the treatment I received during the time I was there. The ward staff were always cheerful, positive, professional and very caring. I noticed this with regards to other patients and not just to myself. These comments apply equally to everyone involved in my care form the consultant and nursing team right through to the care assistants and cleaning staff. I felt that they all enjoyed working together and worked very much as a team. I would like to extend my sincere thanks to everyone involved in my care.

Response from Anthony Banton, Patient Experience Manager, Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear responder

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. Every month in 2014/15 we receive over 2000 compliments from individuals like yourself and we have passed your compliments onto the relevant staff as we know your comments contribute to encouraging our staff to continue to provide a great level of care.