"Good physiotherapy at Monklands Hospital"

About: Monklands District General Hospital / Trauma & orthopaedics

I received excellent treatment and great encouragement from the two members of staff at Monklands General Hospital in Airdrie. Thanks to their endeavours and professionalism I have made an almost complete recovery and am on the way back to complete mobility and will be playing guitar again.

A big success story for me and the staff in Airdrie. I just wanted to say thanks pay my compliments to Frazer McKintosh and Cathleen McRae for their excellent work.

Response from Rick Edwards, Patient Information & Experience Manager, Patient Affairs, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear Derek2014-15

I am so pleased that your therapy and recovery has allowed you to get back to doing the things that are important and enjoyable to you. I will be delighted to share your feedback with Fraser, Cathleen and indeed the wider physiotherapy staff.

Response from Janice McClymont, Occupational Therapy Head of Profession, Occupational Therapy Services, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear derek2014-15

Thank you for your recent posting regarding your positive therapy expereince within Monklands Hospital. It is important to occupational therapists that we tailor your treatment programme to enable you to achieve maximum independence and I am delighted that you feel you have almost reached full recovery.

I will ensure that Kathleen receives your feedback.

Best wishes