"Shambolic, inept and not fit for purpose."

About: William Harvey Hospital

After a visit and a short stay at this hospital I can only pray I never get sick or injured again. From the most basic care needs to the very reason I was there, they messed up everything! Notes wrong, treatment wrong, even my age, name DOB was wrong!! It seems that if it can go wrong it will in this place. Constantly. The place is a joke.

Response from Sally Smith, Chief Nurse and Director Of Quality, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the trouble to feedback. I am so sorry to read that your experience was so poor for you. Please feel free to email me as I would like to look into what happened for you. My email address is: sally.smith2@nhs.net.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

I am so sorry you had this experience. This is certainly not what we want for our patients. We would like to investigate and respond to your concerns, so please ring the Patient Advice and Liaison Service on 01227 783145 or 01227 864314 so that they can take your details. Alternatively you can email them on ekh-tr.pals or complete an online form via our website www.ekhuft.nhs.uk We want to learn when we have got it wrong for our patients and put changes in place so that it doesn't happen for other patients.