"Inguinal hernia repair"

My local hospital in Lincolnshire was five months behind the 18 week target for start of treatment following GP referral. The waiting time would have exceeded one year so I requested referral to the Queen's Treatment Centre. The response was brilliant. Within 3 weeks I had a letter and information pack with an appointment to see a specialist consultant. I was informed that I would be treated within 6 to 8 weeks. The whole process was slick and professional. My treatment took place on the 19 May with a planned overnight stay. Accomodation was 4 star hotel standard, excellent food and ensuite facilities. The nursing stall were at all times professional and friendly. I felt safe and in good hands. The Circle operated Treatment Centre sets a standard by which all other hospitals should be judged. A most impressive performance - thank you.

Response from Circle-Nottingham NHS Treatment Centre

Thank you for sharing your feedback. The staff in General Surgery and the Short Stay Unit were delighted to know that you were happy with your treatment and the facilities.