"Grateful for the NHS!"

About: Macclesfield District General Hospital

My 3yr old daughter got admitted to Macc Hospital as a matter of urgency last week. From the minute we arrived at the hospital to the moment we left the treatment my little girl received was outstanding. All of the staff were genuinely interested in my little girl and it was obvious that they genuinely cared for and had a concern for her health and welfare. They were gentle and \sensitive to all her needs throughout her stay. They looked after me too! Particularly the nurses were brilliant. My daughter had such a lovely time that she didn't want to leave after 3 days in there-that alone speaks volumes. I can't thank the staff enough for being so wonderful-the NHS should be proud to have the staff they do practicing on their Children's Ward at Macclesfield. Absolutely outstanding. Thank you.

Response from Macclesfield District General Hospital

Please accept our sincere thanks for your kind words. It's great to hear you were so pleased with the care you received from staff both on the Children's Ward and across the wider hospital. We have already passed your comments on to the staff concerned and they were delighted to see them. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope your daughter is recovering well.