"Grommet insertion."

About: James Paget University Hospital

I was a patient today on ward 8 at the Day Care Unit for a routine Grommet procedure. I was very impressed and happy with the care provided to me by all your Nurses and Doctors at the hospital. Everything was explained to me and I was made to feel relaxed and comfortable, nothing was to much trouble. The cleaner even washed the toilet room before I used it. The anaesthetists were excellent and very friendly, i suffered no pain or discomfort at all. Please keep up the great work you do. It's very important and very much appreciated because you have sent a very happy man home who can hear things today he couldn't hear yesterday. Unfortunately his children are still moaning, can you fix them please ;-)

Response from James Paget University Hospital

Dear Simon Thank you for taking the time to feedback your experiences following your recent admission to Day Care Unit. I am pleased that you have made a good recovery and I have shared your positive comments with the teams involved. If you feel that there was any staff member that stood out in particular during your admission who you would like to nominate for the Trust's 'Remarkable People' award, please get do get in touch so that I can ensure their name is put forward. Best Wishes Amanda Hood, Head of Patient Experience and Engagement Tel: 01493 452304